This spring issue of the Wallonia and Brussels magazine puts the spotlight on the success of start-up and spin-off companies in fuelling the Walloon economy and will also present you Charles Kaisin, a Charleroi designer who knows how to lay on a party in the fabulous dinners he stages for companies and private clients.
- Mohamed Takhim, a scientist and entrepreneur forging eco-friendly phosphate technology
- Texere Biotech shows the way in automating bone grafts
- AGC Gass invests in energy-saving glazing
- The Digital Wallonia Startup Awards celebrate the region's best up-and-coming businesses
- Logocal digital companies network on the worldwide stage at Las Vegas electronics event
- Universities in Wallonia are a breeding ground for pioneering spin-offs
- Belgian beef: Wallonia's quality meat is increasingly appreciated abroad
And, of course, our pick of cultural events in Wallonia and Brussels!
If you want to subscribe freely to WAB magazine, please send an email to Marie-Catherine Duchêne (Wallonia Export-Investment Agency) firstname.lastname@example.org